Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions below
Here are our standard terms and conditions that must be agreed to when making an online purchase.Buying Online Terms and Conditions
- All registration marks are sold subject to availability.
- Some registration marks are supplied on a certificate printed to the buyers requirements. Such marks cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded following sale.
- Your right to a chosen registration mark begins immediately. The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations apply but you are waiving the right to a cancellation period. Your registration mark is a bespoke and personalised product and cannot be cancelled after we have acted in good faith to provide it.
- Any deposit/part payment taken is non-refundable. It will reserve the registration mark for up to 3 weeks pending full payment and correct documentation to complete the transfer.
- For clarification, any order is not deemed to be accepted by the company until all aspects of the order including price and availability have been checked and confirmed by the company.
- Should your registration mark not be available our liability is limited to a full refund of your deposit.
- Our price match is valid only up until point of sale. Once a registration is purchased we can't cancel, exchange or refund your order.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, please phone us on 01526 353111.